Nov. 4, 2022
DPWH to Conduct Weekend Road Reblocking
The Department of Public Works and Highways will undertake reblocking and repairs on the following roads starting 11pm tonight, November 4, until November 7:
1. EDSA NB, Quezon City after Boni Serrano flyover to before P. Tuazon flyover 3rd lane from sidewalk (fast lane), after P. Tuazon flyover to before EDSA/ Aurora Blvd. tunnel 2nd lane from center island (fast lane), after Aurora Blvd. to near New York St. 2nd lane from center island (fast lane)
2. Along Commonwealth Avenue (K007 + 500- K0017 + -950), 2nd and 3rd inner lane Quezon City
3. Cloverleaf (Chainage 000- Chainage 234) going to NLEX SB
4. Roosevelt Avenue corner EDSA SB
5. Along C-5 Service Road, Barangay Bagong Ilog (infront of Corazon Funeral Services), along Lanuza cor. D. Julia Vargas near Valle Verde, along Pasig Blvd. Brgy. Bagong Ilog near Rizal Medical Center
6. C-5 Road SB (2nd lane) Makati City
7. Along EDSA SB Balingasa Creek to Oliveros Footbridge, Quezon City
The affected roads will be fully passable by 5am on Monday, November 7.
Motorists are advised to take alternate routes.
Top of Form