Aug. 12, 2022
DPWH to Conduct Weekend Road Reblocking
The Department of Public Works and Highways will undertake reblocking and repairs on the following roads starting 11pm tonight, August 12, until August 15:
1. EDSA NB, Quezon City along Santolan MRT Station (EDSA Carousel Bus lane), after P. Tuazon Flyover to Aurora Tunnel (3rd lane from center island, fast lane), after Aurora Blvd. to New York (3rd lane from island, intermittent section), after Kamuning/ Kamias Road to JAC Liner Bus Station (beside center island)
2. C-5 Road Southbound (2nd lane) Makati City
3. Fairview Avenue SB near Fleur De Lis., (1st lane from center island)
4. Cloverleaf EDSA Northbound to segment of NLEX NB (outer lane)
5. Quirino Highway (Brgy. Balon Bato) before Manila North Diversion Road (M.N.D.R.) flyover (2nd inner lane)
6. Visayas Avenue SB fronting Total Gas Station (2nd lane from center island)
7. C-5/ Katipunan corner C.P. Garcia Avenue
8. EDSA SB Quezon City U-turn Slot Service Road infront of GMA Bldg., Service Road 3rd block of Kamuning Road intersection, along Service Road 2nd block infront of Kamuning Police Station 10 QCPD
9. C-5 Service Road infront of Global Oil Gasoline Station
10. EDSA SB Quezon City along EDSA Southbound (Balingasa Creek to Oliveros Footbridge)
The affected roads will be fully passable by 5am on Monday, August 15.
Motorists are advised to take alternate routes.
Top of Form