Aug. 5, 2022
DPWH to Conduct Weekend Road Reblocking
The Department of Public Works and Highways will undertake reblocking and repairs on the following roads starting 11pm tonight, August 5 until August 8:
1. EDSA (NB) Quezon City along Santolan MRT Station (EDSA Carousel bus lane), after P. Tuazon flyover to Aurora tunnel (3rd lane from center island fast lane), after Aurora Blvd. to New York (3rd lane from island, intermittent section), after Kamuning/Kamias Road to JAC Liner Bus Station (beside center island)
2. Fairview Avenue (SB) near Mindanao Avenue Extension (1st lane from center island)
3. Cloverleaf EDSA (NB) to segment of NLEX (NB) outer lane
4. Barangay Balon Bato Quirino Highway before Manila North Diversion Road (M.N.D.R) flyover (2nd inner lane)
5. C-5 Katipunan Corner C.P. Garcia Avenue
6. EDSA (SB) Quezon City U turn slot Service Road infront of GMA Bldg., Service Road 3rd block of Kamuning Road intersection, along Service Road 2nd block infront of Kamuning Police Station 10 QCPD.
7. EDSA (SB) Quezon City (Balingasa Creek to Oliveros Footbridge)
The affected roads will be fully passable by 5am on Monday, August 8.
Motorists are advised to take alternate routes.
Top of Form