July 22, 2022
DPWH to Conduct Weekend Road Reblocking
The Department of Public Works and Highways will undertake reblocking and repairs on the following roads starting 11pm tonight, July 22 until July 25:
1. EDSA NB Quezon City along Santolan MRT Station (EDSA Carousel bus lane), after P. Tuazon flyover to Aurora tunnel (3rd lane from center island fast lane), after Aurora Blvd. to New York (3rd lane from island, intermittent section), after Kamuning/Kamias Road to JAC Liner Bus Station (beside center island)
2. Fairview Avenue SB near Mindanao Avenue Extension (1st lane from center island)
3. Cloverleaf (Chn.000-Chn 258) going to NLEX (Northbound)
4. Cloverleaf (Chn.000-Chn 234) going to NLEX (Southbound)
5. Along EDSA-Quezon City Southbound (Balingasa Creek to Oliveros Footbridge)
The affected roads will be fully passable by 5am on Monday, July 25.
Motorists are advised to take alternate routes.
Top of Form