June 24, 2022
DPWH to Conduct Weekend Road Reblocking
The Department of Public Works and Highways will undertake reblocking and repairs, on the following roads starting 11pm tonight, June 24 until June 27:
1. EDSA Santolan SB San Juan City innermost lane (bus way) from EDSA Guadalupe MRT Station going to Orense Street (near MMDA)
2. EDSA NB Quezon City along Santolan MRT Station (EDSA Carousel bus lane) after P. Tuazon flyover to Aurora tunnel (3rd lane from center island fast lane) after Aurora Blvd. to New York (3rd lane from island, intermittent section) after Kamuning/Kamias Road to JAC liner Bus Station beside center island
3. C-5 Road Southbound (2nd lane) Makati City
4. Batasan Road Sampaguita St., to IBP San Mateo Road (inner lane) and before IBP San Mateo Road intersection (outer lane)
5. Visayas Avenue Southbound Road 10 Elliptical Road (2nd lane) from plantbox
6. C-5 Road Pasig City along Pasig Blvd. Southbound near Chooks To Go Pineda & along Doña Julia Vargas infront of Sitel bldg.
7. EDSA-Quezon City Southbound Balingasa Creek to Oliveros Footbridge
The affected roads will be fully passable by 5am on Monday, June 27.
Motorists are advised to take alternate routes.
Top of Form