June 15, 2022
Portion of Manila to Close on Sunday for Running Event
Road closures and rerouting shall be implemented on parts of Manila on Sunday, June 19 to give way to Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series marathon.
The following roads will be closed on 3am to 9am and 3pm onwards:
- Roxas Blvd. from Katigbak Drive to Pres. Quirino Avenue
- Bonifacio Drive from Anda Circle to Katigbak Drive
- Katigbak Drive and South Drive
- Independence Rd.
- P. Burgos Ave. from Roxas Blvd. to Jones Bridge
- Ma. Orosa St. from P. Burgos to Kalaw
- Finance Rd. from P. Burgos Avenue to Taft Avenue
- Northbound lane of Taft Avenue from Ayala Boulevard to P. Burgos Avenue
- Muralla St. from Sta. Lucia St. to Real St.
- Real St. from Muralla St. to Sta. Lucia St.
- Sta. Lucia St. from Real St. to Muralla St.
- Quintin Paredes St. from Jones Bridge to Ongpin St.
Alternate routes for light vehicles:
- Vehicles coming from Northbound lane of Taft Avenue intending to utilize P. Burgos Avenue shall turn right to Ayala Boulevard to point of destination.
- Vehicles coming from Ma. Orosa St. intending to utilize P. Burgos Avenue shall turn right to Kalaw Ave., to Taft Avenue to point of destination.
- Vehicles coming from A. Mabini St. shall turn right to Kalaw Ave. to Taft Ave. to point of destination
- Vehicles coming from Pasay AOR utilizing northbound lane of Roxas Blvd. shall turn right to P. Ocampo St. to point of destination
- Light vehicles coming from Delpan Bridge shall turn left to A. Soriano Ave. to Magallanes Drive to point of destination
Alternate routes for trucks and heavy vehicles:
- Trailer trucks/heavy vehicles coming from Delpan Bridge shall turn around at Anda Circle to northbound lane of Mel Lopez Boulevard to C-3 to point of destination
- Trailer trucks/heavy vehicles coming from Pres. Quirino Avenue shall go straight to Nagtahan Bridge to Lacson Ave. to point of destination (old truck route)
Actual closing and opening of affected roads will be based on actual traffic situation.
Top of Form