March 18, 2022
DPWH to Conduct Weekend Road Reblocking
The Department of Public Works and Highways will undertake reblocking and repairs, on the following roads starting 11pm, tonight, March 18 until March 21:
1. EDSA-Caloocan Southbound infront of Biglang Awa St. (5th lane from sidewalk)
2. EDSA Southbound Quezon City before Panay Ave (service road) (2nd lane from sidewalk)
3. EDSA-Quezon City Northbound along EDSA near Quirino Highway exit
4. EDSA-Quezon City Northbound before Gate 3 (1st lane from the Bus Lane)
5. EDSA-Quezon City Northbound after Anapolis St. to before Boni Serrano flyover (2nd lane from MRT line) after B. Serrano flyover to before flyover P. Tuazon flyover (2nd lane from MRT line)
6. EDSA Pasay City innermost lane (bus way) E. Rodriquez St. going to C. Jose St.
7. C.P. Garcia Ave before KM 14 (3rd lane from sidewalk
The affected roads will be fully passable by 5am on Monday, March 21.
Motorists are advised to take other lanes instead.
Top of Form