Jan. 31, 2022
Road Closures, Rerouting in Manila for Bar Exams
The Manila Police District will implement road closures within the vicinity of three universities in Manila in line with the 2020/21 Bar Examination on February 4 and 6.
The following portions will be closed to vehicular traffic from 12 midnight onwards and affected vehicles are advised to re-route:
A. University of Santo Tomas (UST)
- Westbound lane of España Blvd. from Lacson Ave. to P. Noval
- All vehicles intending to utilize the westbound lane of España shall turn right at A.H Lacson, left to Dapitan or left to A. Mendoza to point of destination
- All vehicles from southbound of A.H Lacson Ave. shall go straight to Nagtahan to point of destination
B. Far Eastern University (FEU)
- Westbound lane of N. Reyes St. from España Blvd. to CM Recto Ave.
- All vehicles coming from España Blvd. intending to utilize the westbound lane of N. Reyes shall turn right to P. Campa St., turn left to A. Mendoza going to CM Recto to point of destination.
C. De La Salle University (DLSU)
- Southbound lane of Taft Ave. from Quirino Ave. to Estrada St.
- All vehicles utilizing southbound lane of Taft Ave. going to Makati/Pasay area shall turn right to Quirino Ave., left to Adriatico to P. Ocampo to point of destination
- All vehicles travelling eastbound of Quirino Ave. intending to utilize southbound lane of Taft Ave. going to Makati/Pasay area shall turn right to L. Guinto St., right to Estrada St., left to Taft Ave. to point of destination
Stop and go traffic scheme will be implemented on España Blvd., N. Reyes St.,and Taft Ave. during drop-off of bar examinees.
Parking within the vicinity of the venues is prohibited before and during examination.
The actual time of closing and opening of affected roads will be based on actual traffic situation.
Top of Form