MAY 6, 2021
DPWH to Conduct Weekend Road Repairs
The Department of Public Works and Highways will undertake reblocking and repairs, on the following roads starting tomorrow, May 7 until May 9:
1. EDSA Northbound Quezon Ave. to fronting Landmark (1st lane from bike lane)
2. EDSA Northbound fronting Landers (2nd lane from sidewalk)
3. EDSA Southbound opposite of Trinoma Mall (2nd lane from sidewalk)
4. Agham Road fronting Office of the Ombudsman (1st lane from center island)
5. West Avenue, Times Street to Quezon Ave. (1st lane from sidewalk)
6. Cloverleaf EDSA Southbound to A. Bonifacio Ave., (1st lane from sidewalk)
All affected roads will be fully passable on Monday, May 10.
Motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and use alternate routes instead.
Top of Form