April 30, 2021
DPWH to Conduct Weekend Road Reblocking
The Department of Public Works and Highways will undertake road repairs starting tonight, 11 pm, April 30 at the following areas:
1. EDSA near Kaingin Road, Quezon City
2. EDSA, Quezon Avenue to in front of Landmark, first lane from bike lane
3. EDSA, opposite of Trinoma Mall, second lane from sidewalk, southbound
4. Agham Road., in front of the Office of the Ombudsman, first lane from center island. Take North Avenue, Quezon Avenue, and EDSA as alternate routes.
5. West Avenue, Times Street to Quezon Ave., first lane from sidewalk
All affected roads will be fully passable by 5 am on Monday, May 3.
Motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and take alternative routes instead as traffic buildup is expected.
Top of Form