May 14, 2021
DPWH to Conduct Weekend Road Reblocking
The Department of Public Works and Highways will undertake road reblocking and repairs starting 11 p.m. tonight, May 14, until May 17 on the following roads:
1. EDSA (Northbound) near corner Kaingin Road, Quezon City, northbound
2. EDSA (Southbound), opposite of Trinoma Mall, second lane from sidewalk, southbound
3. EDSA (Southbound), Cloverleaf, EDSA (SB) to A. Bonifacio Avenue, first lane from sidewalk
4. C5 Road, Before M. G. Dizon (Cliff Drive) St., second lane from sidewalk
5. C5 Road, Before Magsaysay (third lane from sidewalk)
6. West Avenue, Times Street to Quezon Avenue, first lane from sidewalk. Take Del Monte Avenue as an alternate route.
All affected roads will be fully passable on Monday, 5 am.
Motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and take alternative routes instead as traffic buildup is expected.
Top of Form