* Put holes on or crack open old tires to prevent the accumulation of water and the breeding of mosquitos.
* Cover drums, pails and other water containers to prevent mosquitos from breeding inside it.
* Replace the water inside flower pots and vases everyday.
* Remove accumulated water from dish containers, drainers and refrigerators.
* Clean the gutters of your house.
* Throw away other possible breeding places of mosquitos, such as cans, bottles and bottle caps.
If you've had fever for at least 2 consecutive days, seek consultation in your nearest Health
Center or Hospital.
For more information, contact the MMDA Health and Sanitation Office (882-0870)
or call the MMDA Hotline (136)