June 15, 2018
DPWH to Conduct Weekend Road Reblocking
The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will undertake road reblocking and repairs starting 11 p.m. tonight (June 15) until June 18, at the following areas:
1. EDSA after Arayat St. (3rd lane from the sidewalk) Service Road
2. EDSA infront of Francesca Tower to after Sct. Borromeo (3rd lane from the center island)
3. EDSA near North Ave., MRT Station (2nd lane)
4. Batasan Road, Commonwealth Ave., to Kalinisan St. (2nd lane)
5. A.H Lacson Ave., near España
All affected roads will be fully passable by 5 a.m. on Monday, June 18.
Motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and use alternate routes instead.
Top of Form