June 1, 2018
DPWH to Conduct Weekend Road Reblocking
The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will undertake road reblocking and repairs starting 11 p.m. tonight (June 1) until June 4, at the following areas:
1. EDSA from Arayat College to M. Ignacio Diaz. (1st lane from the sidewalk)
2. EDSA Eugenio Lopez St., to after Scout Borromeo (3rd lane from the sidewalk)
3. Quirino Highway between Bernardino Road to Rockville Subdivision, Quezon City (2nd lane)
4. EDSA fronting Vertis North to Trinoma Mall (3rd lane)
5. Batasan Road, Commonwealth Ave., to Katarungan St. (2nd lane)
6. A. Bonifacio Avenue, Quezon City before Dome St. (inner lane)
7. Congressional Avenue fronting Business Bank to Mindanao Ave. (1st lane)
All affected roads will be fully passable by 5 a.m. on Monday, June 4.
Meanwhile, C-5 Road (SB) before Lanuza Ave. intersection infront of Arcovia City will undergo restoration from 10 p.m. today up to 4.am on Monday and June 8, 10 p.m up to June 11, 4 a.m.
Motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and use alternate routes instead.
Top of Form