These are animation videos for the alternate routes implemented during the construction phases of the infrastructure projects in Metro Manila.
- Bid Bulletin No. 2: 18 December 2014 - Supply & Installation of 0ne (1) Unit Elevator 450 kgs. (6 pax) for the Proposed MMDA Traffic Institute and Theater Building (PDF 246 KB)
- Bid Bulletin - 9 December 2014 - Upgrading of Pumping Station - Small Pumping Stations at Central Post Office and Jones Bridge Underpass (North and South) (PDF 256 KB)
- Bid Bulletin - 9 December 2014 - Upgrading of Hagonoy Pumping Station (PDF 247 KB)
- Bid Bulletin - 9 December 2014 - Upgrading of Taguig Pumping Station (PDF 239 KB)
- Bid Bulletin - 5 December 2014 - Supply & Delivery of Brand New Police Bike Motorcycle, 500cc - 650cc. Engine Displacement (PDF 228 KB)
- Bid Bulletin - 3 December 2014 - Supply & Installation of 0ne (1) Unit Elevator (PDF 90.1 KB)
December 12, 2014
MMDA Airport Christmas Free Shuttle Service to Start on Monday
The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) will dispatch shuttle services going to the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) Terminals 2, 3, and 4 (formerly Domestic Airport) starting Monday (December 15) as part of its 12 Christmas traffic mitigating measures.
MMDA Chairman Francis Tolentino said that aside from providing convenience to passengers, this measure is aimed at reducing the number of vehicles going to the airports which is expected to increase as Christmas approaches.
"Instead of these passengers utilizing their own private cars or cabs to bring them to the airport, they can go as a group by availing of the free airport shuttle service we are providing."
Six public utility buses, including electric buses, identifiable by stickers bearing the words "MMDA’s Airport Christmas Shuttle", will be dispatched to Baclaran and SM Mall of Asia as pick-up points.
"The airport shuttle service will be free of charge for passengers only. They just need to show their airline tickets to avail of the service," Tolentino said. "We are targeting the travelers expected to go to the provinces to spend the holidays."
Last week, the MMDA, with the cooperation of public utility bus operators, dispatched similar shuttle services to six major malls along EDSA to provide hassle-free and safe transportation to mall employees and late-night shoppers.
The airport shuttle service will last until December 23.
December 4, 2014
MMDA Christmas Shuttle Service Starts Tomorrow
The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) will dispatch shuttle services to major malls along EDSA starting 11 p.m. tomorrow as part of its 12-related Christmas efforts.
MMDA Chairman Francis Tolentino said this measure will complement the adjusted mall operating hours being implemented now and is in response to the concern raised by mall employees and shoppers of the apparent lack of enough public utility vehicles during nighttime, when the MRT is no longer in operation.
Four public utility buses, identifiable by stickers bearing the words "MMDA Christmas Shuttle", will be dispatched to six major malls to ensure that mall employees and last-minute shoppers will be ferried to their various destinations.
The six malls included in the shuttle service provision are as follows: Starmall, SM Megamall, SM North EDSA, SM Mall of Asia, ETON Centris, and Trinoma Mall. MMDA will deploy one dispatcher from the Task Force Takipsilim per participating mall.
Earlier, the MMDA met with several city bus operators to advise of the scheme wherein initially, four buses per mall will wait for mall employees and shoppers during mall closing time to ensure the mobility of the same with the assistance of the ten MMDA traffic enforcers posted near the mall areas.
According to Tolentino, passengers will be charged with the regular fares set by the Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB). "Although the shuttle is not free, it will surely provide convenient and hassle-free travel to the public and mall employees."
The shuttle service will last until January 5, 2015.
- No Smoking in Public Places Policy FAQ (Updated July 6, 2011)
- No Physical Contact Policy Apprehension
- What To Do During Vehicular Accidents
- Rules on Plate Numbers
- Disaster Awareness FAQ
- 10 Things That Drivers Should Know
- Revised Number Coding (UVVRP) Rules (Updated Dec. 6, 2011)
- Number Coding Exemptions (As of Nov. 12, 2010)
- Procedure in Settling Outstanding Ticket
- Traffic Violations and Penalties (Updated: Sept. 2012)
- Earthquake Preparedness Guide
- Anti-Littering Law: 10 Things You Should Know